Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh I'm so shy.

Why hello,
This one's all for you.

And I guess, the reason why I'm terribly and hopelessly, shy, quiet, silent, untalkative, awkward, stuttering, different, or any other adjective you could think of describing my helplessness,
Is that you have the most stunning smile my eyes have ever seen.

Most of your friends, those whom I still haven't cleared things up with still think that I'm a shy person.

=))
First time I ever used an emoticon here.=))
Oh look, the second as well.


It's not that I'm addicted to drama, maybe it's just that I'm used to writing the lines, and having you see them.


For this part, I quote Risque-Cute is what we aim for.

"I'm obsessed and stressed in this mess and I can't think of things,
to write down, to type down.
And these fingertips are moving faster than these lips now.
So you can only imagine how jealous my mouth is."

Thinking what how you may do, hearing such words, well, the suspense and the risk just leaves me silent.


Now, I'm Doing Everything For You - The Rocket Summer

"Please pick me I'm a terrible mess
You know I just can't help it and I just gotta confess
You do what you do and I can't ever rest"

Just to let you know, it's not as easy as it always is with others, saying hello to you. Blame it on yourself. You aren't meant to be here.

For this, 1000 Things - Jason Mraz

"And I've, well I've seen a thousand things in one place
But I stopped my counting when I saw your face
Erasing memory, well I feel as though I've never seen a face before
Until I saw your eyes
And they're smiling back at me through my tears
I've been counting all these years, oh
Suddenly the thousand things I've seen were nothing more than dreams of
Of you and me"

I could go on and on,
Sunsets and Car Crashes - The Spill Canvas
"You are like sunset to me, you're all kinds of beautiful as you end my day and you'll sweetly retire as the stars chase you away."
If the Moon fell down Tonight - Chase Coy
"Everytime I see your smile it makes my heart beat fast"
Broken - Lifehouse
"I'm hanging on To another day, Just to see what, You will throw my way"

She's got Style - Nevershoutnever

"Your presence isn't what kills me,
it's that artistic gleam
that's taking over my scenery,
dream by dream."


A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
"This is fact not fiction For the first time in years all the girls in every girlie magazine
Can't make me feel any less alone I'm reaching for the phone"

There're so many things to say, so little chances to say them. I'm only trying my best to make sure they slide to your ears at the right time. Chances are that I won't be able to make it on time, either too early or too late.

I know a normal conversation isn't too much to ask. I admit I went wrong there. I gotta fix this up.



A friend asked me what I was looking for.
Now I know.
Someone who could make me sing "These are the nights" - Making April


"..They say it's all about the wordplay"

No comments:

Post a Comment