Friday, February 20, 2009

What more can I say?

I've started these things with
"Let's , I'm, I feel, You, Today, I want to, You know, You see?, So this is.."

How do I bring back glory to the old words?

Let's play this a little bit more lightly.

Less drama, same amount of you or even more if possible.

:))


I'm so tired of my iTunes.
This one's gonna be like a blog I can post in Multiply.
Cheerful, at least that's the idea.


I'm tired of having this 50-30-20 ratio
50 Percent Talk
30 Percent Do
20 Percent Someone Different


All you see is the 70.
I wanna show you the 30.


I wanna do drama.
Haha, bear with me.

I've been itching to write.
Here we go.


When you thought only sunsets and storm clouds
Could make me smile,

That only sunrise and windchimes
Would make me fine,

That only the nightsky sprinkled with stars
Could stop time,

That only full moons and noon time gloom
Would make me write,

That only poems and very long song titles
Could make me sing,

That only silence and sceneries
Would make me prose,

___
Cut!|

Further drama:

That these lines would go on forever
Because of the current new found "New found drama "
An abuse of freeverse.

I know you don't have the will to read everything until here,
but..yeah.

I'm not sure how I can put this shortly. Sorry.

You know what I want to say. You know all the ways I can say it.

It's just that, I really don't like cliche.
But if you want some, I can accommodate the current mood.

blah. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment