Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello

I won't go so far as to say your name, but you're too humble to assume this is you.
So perhaps from all the lines that this inadequately descriptive words have made, there were only a few that've "hit the spot."

And by "hitting the spot", I meant that they have someway somehow managed to rob you of time on earth by stealing a few heartbeats, making it overdue earlier than He had planned it to be.

So you've reassured me that conversation wasn't as awkward as it had been, and at the moment, it had become quite interesting.

As I almost gave up on words, you've made me to cling on to them once more. Again and again, I find myself asking you to give me meaning to write. In a way, you could see it as I have been making a play, actors, being we. Plot, spontaneous because unfortunately, the Writer couldn't control His actors in any way. He had but the power to sprout the plants from seeds. To keep the stars, burning bright. To heal the actors when in time of need, to be an ear, always listening. Sadly, he could not force unto them the "Script" that he had made. An apple had been eaten, sizzling an actor's tongue and instilling in him what we have come to call "humanity" .

I guess that's one way to put the story of our play.

So ask me to find more rhymes,
As to make less unsettling lines.


Forgive me, I've used up some words a while back.

1 comment:

  1. "As I almost gave up on words, you've made me to cling on to them once more."

    i'm glad you didn't.
    and i'm glad to know you've found inspiration.
    from who so ever :)
    coz with your words you inspire many.
    and i believe i'm one of them :)

    ReplyDelete