Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tasty words

First of all, Beautiful, it took a lot of holding back for me not to talk to you.
I just had to let that out, hopefully, now you'd initiate the wordplay.


Goodbye Blues.
Hopefully I can make your final song.
I'm kicking you out, I've packed your memories,
Here's the door.

Bitter songs never seem more perfect than in nights wherein you seem to have lost it. Nights that have left you writing those lines to the memories that betray your smile. Songs with the lines "for what it's worth..", "Thanks for the memories..", "And I thought we could..", and thousands more.

Moving on.

I simply don't like rainy days. I like my days bright and sunny. I don't mind drizzling, but please dear dark heavy clouds, don't take away her rays. You shut me down with your cold presence and enormous shadows.

Let's put it this way, you're taking away what gives me reason to live a life with meaning. You're toying with hopes. Empowering the melancholic mood, as you anger the wind's gentle whispers. You taint my bright blue skies with your dull gray cloak, my orange warmth with your colorless droplets of cold.

Dear you, your personality is ever so tantalizing.


A raindrops hitting surface creates a soft sound, not at all annoying. It's the repetitiveness of it that kills me. Distracting my awareness, taunting it to let go of what it was previously preoccupied with. Well, anything that's too repetitive slowly takes away the beauty of itself. The daily habits shred the excitment and the color of your days. Slowly fading its colors away until all you see is gray.

The angels are never forgotten, they've been whispering. My inside source says..
Angels that have fallen have been judged as unwanted, the inverse of the asthete. Does the name Lucy ring any bells? What happens to the have merely tripped, unintentionally? Hopefully they don't end up as instantaneously prejudiced angels. Perhaps they are given a chance to remove the prejudice, a chance to look for their wings again and fly back. Lent a few years, just to see what them angels really are without their blindfolds to keep their emotions in check. By the way, democracy doesn't work here, you can't win your freedom by inadequate judgment from your equals, there's a bigger guy in play here, hopefully there is.

He ended there, but what another guy said to me still bothers me. He said, it was alright for him to go wherever, if there was that destination to go to. Hopefully we don't eternally close our eyes and stay in these hollow shells capable of nothing more than what these weak hearts can manage. I want to be able to feel the things in my dreams, I want to exist there and last there.


Just a random thought before I end, I admire Lois Lowry for her ability to describe a person seeing colors without using the word. To describe something more without being able to show that something more. Grasp what is unreachable. Simply amazing. Now that's something possibly breathtaking.


On a lighter tone,
Cute is what we aim for is still awesome. The song Risque which was previously known as Crush is just too sweet. For whoever be the "you", this one's for "you."

No comments:

Post a Comment